FL Derby dream team

Plan B

It was supposed to say u21s, but to be fair u2s is quite a funny. I just really can't see how anyone can really think we have 3 players who are the best in the league in there position who has watched us. That may be the problem, they only watch us and don't appreciate other teams or players ability. I do think brayford could be one of the best and I believe he could play in the top flight but there are others like the players I put who match him.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The teams of the season clearly aren't a joke, they are picked by the players who are the best against them. They all must be wrong then. I guess brayford getting into his league team select the last 2 years is wrong then as they are such a joke. Watching a player doesn't mean much, liverpool were watching rigs once, that was until he get shredded by macaroni playing for the england 2s who then boro signed

The world team of the year is made up of players from Real Madrid, Barcelona and Inter. The worlds best picked the best players currently, convenienty forgetting how easy the Spanish league is in comparison with the PL.

I don't hold much faith in the official 'best of the season' polls.

The world team of the year is made up of players from Real Madrid, Barcelona and Inter. The worlds best picked the best players currently, convenienty forgetting how easy the Spanish league is in comparison with the PL.

I don't hold much faith in the official 'best of the season' polls.

No English club made it to the European Cup Semis last season though.

No English club made it to the European Cup Semis last season though.

True, but come on, no PL players at all? Malouda was outstanding, definately deserved to be in there.

Discounting the WC, Rooney was too.

Totally ignored them.

True, but come on, no PL players at all? Malouda was outstanding, definately deserved to be in there.

Discounting the WC, Rooney was too.

Totally ignored them.

Don't take this personal but you really couldn't be more wrong about the PL being harder then Liga BBVA.

The only reason you think that is becuase it is dominated by Madrid, Barca, Valencia and Atl. Madrid. Simply because they have star studded squads. If they were in the PL instead of the bottom clubs then I believe they would run away with it, but if Arsenal and Chelsea and them were in La Liga then they would suffer.

Any one watching Madrid now?

Look at the goals Ronaldo has scored in comparison with what he managed in the PL. 30 in the PL, almost double that in La Liga.

There are about 4-5 really good sides, including of course the two brilliant sides in Real Marid and Barcelona, but the rest of the league is very poor in comparison with the PL.

You won't see teams like Malaga win at the Bernabau, wheras over here teams like Blackpool can go to Liverpool and win. The league makes them all look so much better than they are.

There are some amazing players in there, but the league imo is alot easier to win than the PL.

Look at the goals Ronaldo has scored in comparison with what he managed in the PL. 30 in the PL, almost double that in La Liga.

There are about 4-5 really good sides, including of course the two brilliant sides in Real Marid and Barcelona, but the rest of the league is very poor in comparison with the PL.

You won't see teams like Malaga win at the Bernabau, wheras over here teams like Blackpool can go to Liverpool and win. The league makes them all look so much better than they are.

There are some amazing players in there, but the league imo is alot easier to win than the PL.

That is becuase the 4 teams I mentioned are star studded. Blackpool won because Liverpool where low and confidence. Put Blackpool in La Liga with the team and confidence they have now and they will be battered. Ronaldo is one of the best players there are, I heard that he didn't make the shortlist for player of the year.

IMO Rooney is a poor player and stupid as it sounds, I wouldn't like him at Derby.

If you made a league with all the best clubs in Europe in then Barca or Madrid would run away with it.

The difference between the world team of the year and the league select is the league select is voted for by the players who have played in the league for the players they have actually played against. I think la liga is known as the best league not only as it has the best players with the prem but spain are winning everything as well so most off them players are doing it in international football as well

Leicester aren't getting much of shout. No King?

Kenny

Brayford, Morgan, McAuley, Fox

Olofinjana, Snodgrass

Bellamy, King, Sinclair

Bothroyd

Big strong CB's. Tough DM's and a team playing striker. Attacking full backs and goals from midfield. Tried to get a Norwich player in their but no room.

Kenny

Olofinjana, Snodgrass

Bellamy, King, Sinclair

Bothroyd

Big strong CB's. Tough DM's and a team playing striker. Attacking full backs and goals from midfield. Tried to get a Norwich player in their but no room.

Snodgrass has never been a DM.

Snodgrass has never been a DM.

My point being that he can mix it up in the middle of the park. He's not shy and puts in a decent shift. Now way could you pick snodgrass ahead of Sinclair or Bellamy. And King is a top player at this level. But Snodgrass is too good to leave out!! I suppose Moussi would suit the role better, but he's bloody clumsy sometimes.

My point being that he can mix it up in the middle of the park. He's not shy and puts in a decent shift. Now way could you pick snodgrass ahead of Sinclair or Bellamy. And King is a top player at this level. But Snodgrass is too good to leave out!! I suppose Moussi would suit the role better, but he's bloody clumsy sometimes.

Pratley?

Don't take this personal but you really couldn't be more wrong about the PL being harder then Liga BBVA.

The only reason you think that is becuase it is dominated by Madrid, Barca, Valencia and Atl. Madrid. Simply because they have star studded squads. If they were in the PL instead of the bottom clubs then I believe they would run away with it, but if Arsenal and Chelsea and them were in La Liga then they would suffer.

Any one watching Madrid now?

100% agree, I watch both leagues, and have to say the quality of La Liga is twice as good as the PL..

And Alex, you mention Blackpool beating Liverpool when Liverpool aren't at the top, then mention a team going to the Bernabau and winning, Real Madrid are in a different league to Liverpool.. When was the last time Man Utd lost at home to anyone but Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool?

And Hercules have already beaten Barca at the Nou Camp this year, shows shocks can happen, just as Newcastle and WBA have done Arsenal this year..

One last point, Whilst Barca, Real Madrid and Valenica are better/equal of Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd, (Man City with there money is an exception) I don't see anything to suggest that Spurs, Villa, Everton and S'Land (probably the next batch) to be anywhere near as good as Sevilla, Atletico Madrid or Villareal.. (Spurs are getting there).. The fact that no team from England has won the Europa League is proof of this.. In the last 5 years Atletico won it once and Sevilla twice..

Aside from Bale or Modric, I can't see Villareal, Sevilla or Atletico wanting any of the others players either..

For every bad result in Spain (Barca 8-0 Almeria) (Real Madrid 6-1 Racing Santander) theres just as bad in England (Spurs 9-1 Wigan) (Chelsea 6-0 WBA)..

I don't even need to mention the amount of World Cup winners in Spain in comparison to England..

Kenny

Olofinjana, Snodgrass

Bellamy, King, Sinclair

Bothroyd

Andrew Surman??? I rate him.

Westwood - Coventry

Brayford - Derby

Mills - Reading

McAuley - Ipswich

Fox - Burnley

Buckley - Watford

Lallana - Soton

Faurlin - QPR

Whittingham - Cardiff

Maynard - Bristol

Graham - Watford

Tried to do it on what ive seen and heard, constantly hear about taarabt for both sets of reasons.. One is for his ability and another is him being so wasteful and pointless so ive left him out. QPR fans rate faurlin as their most influential player so even though I dont know much about him, ive got him there along with lallana who might seem strange but I read a thread about him and seemed every persons view was he is an absoulte class act playing well below himself, so ive added him.

Also find it funny no-one has added the supposed MVP of the football league alex chamberlain of soton.

Archived