FL Derby dream team

Plan B

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think he deserves a slap?

My selection was odd to you but at least I got it right.

I do apologise for the Wheater mistake but I thought Carsley and Stock would get slated. I put them in because I thought they'd be very eager to play for us moreso than any Forest names.

Some people are in dream world putting players like barker addison and Cywka in, the only player who would get close is brayford but I don't know if he is best right back in the league with players like naugthon and gunter, also isn't chimbonda at qpr now. I don't know if he's lost it now but was always steady

Addison may be a beast but his touch is dreadfull and his passing is limited to say the least, to be a good midfield player you have to have these things, even as a defensive midfield player, you need to be able to receive the ball in tight areas and keep it and addison can't. Barker is great when play is in front of him and defending deep but anything in behind he is to slow at turning. If him and brayford are so good we would have more than 2 clean sheets this season

Oh I forgot Bywater was at fault for everything, even all the goals we let in when fielding played. There is always an excuse when someone is having a bad season, there will be lots of players at lots of clubs playing with knocks. our defence is not good enough, the facts speak for themselves, yet you think two of them are two of the best 4 defenders in the league.

To be fair you always have your derby goggles on so I don't know why I'm surprised

Brayford is one of the best right backs i've ever seen at Derby, if not the best. He will move onto better things one day soon.

Barker when fit is a colossus, as we saw last season. He was wanted by a few PL clubs at the time.

Addison was great in Jewells season, one of the few positives from that season. For me he doesn't need to be the best passer, he needs to be a threat from a set piece and boxx the midfield. If he can play it simple, then we're fine.

And Derby goggles? Because I think we've got three of the best players in the league? I'd say that's fair, just the rest of the side isn't great.

Brayford is one of the best right backs i've ever seen at Derby, if not the best. He will move onto better things one day soon.

Barker when fit is a colossus, as we saw last season. He was wanted by a few PL clubs at the time.

Addison was great in Jewells season, one of the few positives from that season. For me he doesn't need to be the best passer, he needs to be a threat from a set piece and boxx the midfield. If he can play it simple, then we're fine.

And Derby goggles? Because I think we've got three of the best players in the league? I'd say that's fair, just the rest of the side isn't great.

its also a shame that 2 out of the three are not fully fit wither, and the other has had to cover other unfit center halves.

If anyone in the prem wanted barker he wouldn't be here now, they would have bid and his head would have been turned and he would have been off. Oh I forgot it was in the papers, the same papers that linked giles barnes to man u etc. We will see what the players think at the end of the season as none of derbys players got in the league select 11 last year and I would be amazed if they do this year.

If anyone in the prem wanted barker he wouldn't be here now, they would have bid and his head would have been turned and he would have been off. Oh I forgot it was in the papers, the same papers that linked giles barnes to man u etc. We will see what the players think at the end of the season as none of derbys players got in the league select 11 last year and I would be amazed if they do this year.

The official team of the season selections are usually a joke anyway, I wouldn't pay much notice, personally.

Teams have a look at a few players, looking at Connor Sammon this season for instance. There is no saying that people weren't watching Barker, which I was told they were. I don't get that from the papers.

The teams of the season clearly aren't a joke, they are picked by the players who are the best against them. They all must be wrong then. I guess brayford getting into his league team select the last 2 years is wrong then as they are such a joke. Watching a player doesn't mean much, liverpool were watching rigs once, that was until he get shredded by macaroni playing for the england 2s who then boro signed

The teams of the season clearly aren't a joke, they are picked by the players who are the best against them. They all must be wrong then. I guess brayford getting into his league team select the last 2 years is wrong then as they are such a joke. Watching a player doesn't mean much, liverpool were watching rigs once, that was until he get shredded by macaroni playing for the england 2s who then boro signed

You forgot your handbag when you said that :)

Archived