Paul Jewell

Scropton ram

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very best of luck to him, and them.

Much better manager than we ever saw at Pride Park, he never helped himself out here and its largely down to him that we see such little money being spent these days.

But he IS a good manager, and I reckon he's going to take Ipswich to the Premiership. I only hope our fans give him a decent ovation when he comes back, he did a poor, poor job, but ultimately a decent bloke who gave it his best shot at a time when we needed a slightly different approach.

Very best of luck to him, and them.

Much better manager than we ever saw at Pride Park, he never helped himself out here and its largely down to him that we see such little money being spent these days.

But he IS a good manager, and I reckon he's going to take Ipswich to the Premiership. I only hope our fans give him a decent ovation when he comes back, he did a poor, poor job, but ultimately a decent bloke who gave it his best shot at a time when we needed a slightly different approach.

for some reason i agree

What a bullshit.

Archived