Paul Jewell

Scropton ram

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you not want to be a player though?

I know my family are wealthy so I don't need another person to run a house with, I don't want kids and I don't want to get married

Not interested in being a 'player', is why :rolleyes:

I get with someone if I like them and end it if it stops being fun. Simple.

I don't like cheats, in anything.

Not interested in being a 'player', is why :rolleyes:

I get with someone if I like them and end it if it stops being fun. Simple.

I don't like cheats, in anything.

You know you want to be one Alex. A player with no commitment unless you find one girl you really really like. It's not cheating if you don't officially go out with them.

Someones in a mood tonight, bottling it? seriously? they appointed him 2 days ago, alot of new manager seat in the crowd when they are appointed just before a game.

Or maybe that's be talking crap because I haven't attended a game.

Jewell brings in Hutchings

Ipswich boss Paul Jewell has appointed Chris Hutchings as his new assistant manager at Portman Road.

Jewell, who took charge of the Tractor Boys following the dismissal of Roy Keane, has worked with Hutchings on a number of occasions throughout his career.

The duo were together when Jewell was at the helm of Bradford, Wigan and Derby, with Hutchings taking the reins of the Bantams and the Latics for brief spells in the Premier League when his superior stepped aside.

Hutchings was recently removed from his role as manager of League One Walsall and has wasted little time in securing a job back in the game.

Jewell and his No.2 enjoyed promotion success with Bradford and Wigan, guiding both clubs into the Premier League.

Their more immediate concern is keeping Ipswich in the Championship, with the team just three points above the relegation zone following their 2-1 defeat by Millwall on Saturday.

Jewell and Hutchings do have the second leg of their Carling Cup semi-final with Arsenal to look forward to on 25th January, with Ipswich holding a surprise 1-0 lead from the first meeting at Portman Road.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6667783,00.html

No real surprise.

Archived