luke moore to swansea

NorfolkRam

Teale is yes, Sunu can do many roles. Multi-tasking is his thing :rolleyes:

Sunu would fit incredibly well into that attacking three, especially well in Cywkas position. Wish he was back here currently. Gives us an actual option, as the only other one for that spot is Doyle and he isn't good enough yet to play there consistently.

I see what you`re saying mate and he obviously has the potential to be a good player i just think he`s too raw for our team at the moment,he looked at times last year like he`d never played the game before.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see what you`re saying mate and he obviously has the potential to be a good player i just think he`s too raw for our team at the moment,he looked at times last year like he`d never played the game before.

He hadn't to be fair, he'd never played Championship football. But he had his moments.

Against Boro at home he was excellent, holding the ball up and giving their centre backs a nightmare. Reading away he scored a great goal, he showed glimpses of what he can do.

With more time at this level, in and around the squad, he could be a very useful player.

He hadn't to be fair, he'd never played Championship football. But he had his moments.

Against Boro at home he was excellent, holding the ball up and giving their centre backs a nightmare. Reading away he scored a great goal, he showed glimpses of what he can do.

With more time at this level, in and around the squad, he could be a very useful player.

Think you find it was WBA away he scored Ralph

I don't think we were interested for a permanent deal were we, so he wanted to just settle his future.

His last game against Forest can't have left him with much confidence with the side can it.

His entire spell here can't have left the side with much confidence in him mate

Archived