luke moore to swansea

NorfolkRam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moore will be available for a very small fee, if any fee is wanted at all!

we played him in a role that definitely did not suit him and he still managed to get 4 goals, not bad. I think if swansea can get use out of him, he'll turn into a good player for this division, has potential to score goals and think the general feeling in my stomach is that he'll do very well at swansea and the people who moaned about him in the first place, will moan about not signing him in about a year.

Moore will be available for a very small fee, if any fee is wanted at all!

we played him in a role that definitely did not suit him and he still managed to get 4 goals, not bad. I think if swansea can get use out of him, he'll turn into a good player for this division, has potential to score goals and think the general feeling in my stomach is that he'll do very well at swansea and the people who moaned about him in the first place, will moan about not signing him in about a year.

lol....does your stomach do predictions like Paul the octopus.

what does he reckon for the Forest re-match?

aaah sorry :D it made me smile

lol....does your stomach do predictions like Paul the octopus.

what does he reckon for the Forest re-match?

aaah sorry :D it made me smile

haha, it's just that 'gut feeling' that he'll do well. I could be wrong but I'm sure he will score goals regularly at this level.

SWANSEA CITY sealed their capture of West Brom striker Luke Moore last night as ... to the Liberty Stadium after agreeing a nominal fee with the Baggies

£850 ?

Its a bit wierd that a player NC obviously wanted left us and then joined the mighty Swansea for a nominal fee.

Just how skint are we?

Anyone got 20p? Mr Glick would like a cup of tea.

I don't think we were interested for a permanent deal were we, so he wanted to just settle his future.

His last game against Forest can't have left him with much confidence with the side can it.

good point. Can't say I'm going to miss him though. Who will we replace him with?

I repeat the fact that Sunu was a decent player. Would be happy with him back, not upfront though. The attacking three would be a good spot for him.

Vaughun would be brilliant, but there's no chance he's coming here, Everton don't like to deal with us for some reason and there are several clubs in for him on a permanent deal.

Ah didn`t realise he was a winger ;)

Teale is yes, Sunu can do many roles. Multi-tasking is his thing :rolleyes:

Sunu would fit incredibly well into that attacking three, especially well in Cywkas position. Wish he was back here currently. Gives us an actual option, as the only other one for that spot is Doyle and he isn't good enough yet to play there consistently.

Archived