Tango man back in employment.!

MuespachRam

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good old Phil Orange, got himself another nice little job...think he will save Preston..? Nope, me neither, from managing in the top flight to Division 3 in 1 year..good going, even for a joker like him.

ooh the poor bstrds......

he'll keep em up;)

no....they're down

they were down anyway.

but if they wanted to employ a clown they might just as well have gone for the main man .....Sam 'the Human-Hippo' Allardyce.

no....they're down

they were down anyway.

but if they wanted to employ a clown they might just as well have gone for the main man .....Sam 'the Human-Hippo' Allardyce.

Ha ha, quite right...although I have got everything I have crossed hoping that big fat sam get's the Liverpool job....now THAT would be the best..

As for Fergie spitting his dummy, I can't fault him, if my son worked for Toyota and they sacked him, I would buy a Honda..! Good on him.

Ha ha, quite right...although I have got everything I have crossed hoping that big fat sam get's the Liverpool job....now THAT would be the best..

As for Fergie spitting his dummy, I can't fault him, if my son worked for Toyota and they sacked him, I would buy a Honda..! Good on him.

yes but if your son was taking toyota to a huge financial loss,his firing would be understandable.

Its been a busy week for our exes, Burley, Hutchings and Simmo all sacked, Tan Man in at Preston and Jewell reportedly in at Ipswich. Should at least guarantee us 12 points off Ipswich and Preston this season.

i missed that.....and Paul Trollope at Bristol Rovers. :frown:

Preston made a brave decision but I don't think you can blame sir alex for taking his players back, got to remember that it was his son and the club got rid of his son to leave him jobless, if it had been my kid and I had loaned them players I would of done exactly the same.

Don't see how anyone could blame him, I would of said it was bound to happen if they got rid of him.

Preston made a brave decision but I don't think you can blame sir alex for taking his players back, got to remember that it was his son and the club got rid of his son to leave him jobless, if it had been my kid and I had loaned them players I would of done exactly the same.

Don't see how anyone could blame him, I would of said it was bound to happen if they got rid of him.

agreed....he was doing them a favour in the first place

Archived