pick 3 players to go

trigger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume that this would result in 3 new players coming in, otherwise at this point I wouldn't want rid of anyone atm.

If we did have other players coming in......:

Pearson - He's half a player. Half the perfect qualities to be a good player, but the rest of his skillset is very poor.

Croft - No need for him here anymore.

Varney - Get him gone for 500k, we can use the wages elsewhere.

I presume that this would result in 3 new players coming in, otherwise at this point I wouldn't want rid of anyone atm.

If we did have other players coming in......:

Pearson - He's half a player. Half the perfect qualities to be a good player, but the rest of his skillset is very poor.

Croft - No need for him here anymore.

Varney - Get him gone for 500k, we can use the wages elsewhere.

Would like to add Byewater(never rated him) Davies and Porter as the above 3 two of them are on their way anyway in Groft and Varney.

Porter looks like he will never be fit, but would like him to prove me wrong and Davies well he is just a sick note and think we ned to pay him off.

If DCFC are really looking at making a push for the play-offs then a few need going out in January and 2 or 3 bringing in.

No point paying off Davies, his contract us up in June anyway.

Porter never being fit? I dont know I'm no doctor but he seemed to be moving okay on Saturday and he almost got the the rebound from Cywka's shot against Burnley (not seen a Derby player follow a shot in like that all season, or at least can't remember it)

At least he is on the pitch and trying. Maybe the injury became psychological and the doctors have said nowt wrong with ya lad and Clough has told him to man up or push off.

No point paying off Davies, his contract us up in June anyway.

Porter never being fit? I dont know I'm no doctor but he seemed to be moving okay on Saturday and he almost got the the rebound from Cywka's shot against Burnley (not seen a Derby player follow a shot in like that all season, or at least can't remember it)

At least he is on the pitch and trying. Maybe the injury became psychological and the doctors have said nowt wrong with ya lad and Clough has told him to man up or push off.

June is still over 6 months away and the money he(davies) is probably on we would save if we paid him off(half his contract for the next six months) if he is not going to be fit again to play whats the point?

Porter may have come on the pitch on Saturday with how many injections in his hip i dont know, but we need a striker who is going to do that every week in week out for us not play now and again and hope he will score...get rid now.

another one everyone is saying is Roberts and from what i have seen on the net and T.V. he is not up to it at this level.

Barker just going thru a bad patch and will come good again he is the Roy McFarland of the team.

pay off for davies would have to be by mutual agreement- would he agree to 50% pay off maybe, maybe not. he is in training now so we will see how fit he can get.

As for Porter having injections - pure speculation. In his own words his hip has settled down (it was in the DET during the past 2 weeks). The Bursa has healed and he feels comfortable with it. According to the official injury updates he is back in full training too

You explain the shock that he's not anywhere near any squads at Derby?

He's got nothing to offer us.

I am indeed shocked that he's not even on the bench, he has done well at Tranmere, and after doing a good job he's straight back into the reserves?

Bad decision on Cloughs part, IMO. He is the perfect person to come on for Savage, yet he's left out.

And I sincerely hope the French comment was a joke OLI, and not an actual reason for wanting him gone :rolleyes:

Done well at Tranmere? He shanked one goal in, and they sit 19th in League 1.

He is a defensive midfielder/centre back, any goal he chips in with is a bonus.

And yes, they sit 19th, but they have no money and are one of the worse sides in that league. Mendy was praised by their manager when they renewed the deal initially, he has performed well for them.

Archived