guily pleasure's

NorfolkRam

Now let not hear about anyone's dirty fantasies, lets keep it to football.

In the same tone of the 'players you've never liked' thread but I'm looking for players that you can't help but like, I.e. crap players that you have a soft spot for, or generally disliked players that you secretly like.

To make sure we get some good confessions ill start with a couple.

Jay mceverly. I can't help it I just hate hearing bad things about him and was gutted when he left. I think the throw in incident against forest just dud it for me. Love the Guy.

Tyrone mears. I wont say much except who wouldn't have legged it from Jewell?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now let not hear about anyone's dirty fantasies, lets keep it to football.

In the same tone of the 'players you've never liked' thread but I'm looking for players that you can't help but like, I.e. crap players that you have a soft spot for, or generally disliked players that you secretly like.

To make sure we get some good confessions ill start with a couple.

Jay mceverly. I can't help it I just hate hearing bad things about him and was gutted when he left. I think the throw in incident against forest just dud it for me. Love the Guy.

Tyrone mears. I wont say much except who wouldn't have legged it from Jewell?

you like Mears? surely your kidding. traitor of the highest order, deserves to be shot

you like Mears? surely your kidding. traitor of the highest order, deserves to be shot

What can I say, guilty please! Dunno why I have just always liked him and I guess as for the way he left I just understand why he would do it, I don't agree but I understand.

I may be alone but I always hoped cloughie would give him a chance.

The biggest one....(wait for it Daveo)...must be Sav.

He won a few fans over with his singing....me included.

Still like Leon Osman.....and hated it when Derby fans booed Idiakez. What was all that about?

Teale. I'll defend him against anyone, he didn't deserve the abuse that he got.

me to, i got to sit next to him at the player of the year dinner last year, he wasnt actually going until i asked for him

i have a soft spot for titus bramble, i dont no why but i do, and he is rubbish, how he still plays prem football is beyond me

and lucas, everyone says hes ***** i disagree i think hes briliant

Archived