whats your day time job

saljet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll job trade you for a week.

Once worked in a chocolate factory and ate so much i spent the next two weeks being pretty regular on the bog. Wasn't really worth it. Chocolate isn't my thing.

Biscuits though i can work with ;)

You might do my job ok Alpha, but I conna plaster to save me life. Its a black art...:confused:

I could tell you how to mix dough to make a nice Malted Milk or Custard Cream tho'...............:)

PWE - I had them to do the wiring for our new kitchen during the summer.

I had a real job on getting him to understand how I wanted the light switches to work..... ;)

Wow, small world, saw you on the train back from lesta, and now you're on here.:D

Lights switches, haha, never scratched my head so much in my life, but you were right in the end!:D Customers always right dus'see.

Hope you're not getting anymore electric shocks.;)

Small world indeed. Just after I saw you I was stood next to Geoff Hoon till we got off the train. The company we mix in, eh?;)

Always good to put a face to a name, I can see the resemblance to your avatar now :D

Customer might be always right, but they can't always explain what they want in any kind of intelligible way, eh!

P.S. For all those prospective PWE customers out there, I'm happy to confirm that we've not had any more tingles or shocks from our electrical fittings since Boycie fixed it :)

I wonder if Geoff kept his train ticket for expenses? He barged past me on the train anorl, but i don't think he was bothered about sitting down.

Nah, he was in the buffet car when I saw him. Couldn't see any receipts in his hands. Mind you, he's not an MP now so no need for all that mularkey.

Archived