Derby County v Norwich City

Day

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, just setting off from snowy Donny - equipment check; spade, grit sand, flask, blankets, sledge, black and white scarfs, hats, gloves, long johns, hiking boots, map, compass, rucksack and back up team of huskies (just in case we get stuck).

We should be okay once we make the motorway network:)

lets hope the teams efforts equal ours in getting to the game:D

Well, just setting off from snowy Donny - equipment check; spade, grit sand, flask, blankets, sledge, black and white scarfs, hats, gloves, long johns, hiking boots, map, compass, rucksack and back up team of huskies (just in case we get stuck).

We should be okay once we make the motorway network:)

lets hope the teams efforts equal ours in getting to the game:D

Safe journey. Makes my little stop about footwear seem a bit daft now.

I've got a feeling it's gonna be 2-2 or, we might wish we hadn't been so bloody clever keeping this match on.

Fans coming from surrounding areas...give me strength, I am drving on my own for 14 hours through Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, France again and finally from Dover to Derby....if I can make it I am sure their tractors can make it from Norwich..!

Late Bulletin: Swissram's just been spotted crossing the channel...

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/a/airplane_water_skiing-13225

The starting line-ups for today's npower Championship fixture between Derby County & Norwich City have been confirmed.

Manager Nigel Clough has made three changes to his side from the 2-1 defeat at Burnley a week ago.

Dean Leacock is recalled, while Gareth Roberts is back from suspension and Kris Commons is fit after shaking off the sickness bug that forced him to miss the game at Turf Moor.

Stephen Pearson and Dean Moxey have reverted to the bench while Alberto Bueno's hamstring injury keeps him out of action.

Derby County: Fielding, Brayford, Leacock, Barker, Roberts, Savage, Bailey, Commons, Green, Cywka, Moore.

Subs: Bywater, Kuqi, Pearson, Moxey, Pringle, Porter, Doyle.

Norwich City: TBC

Subs: TBC

Archived