Derby County v Scunthorpe United

Day

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team.

I'd bring in Anderson and Bueno.

I think Nigel might be tempted with Green and Brayford at the back, and another 60 mins for Pearson? Probably Kuqi and Sav back.

Hope he doesn't drop Cywka.

1-0 Derby?

The manner of the defeat at Leicester has knocked my confidence a bit.

Good news on dcfc site, Bueno, Green and Fielding all declared fit... 5-1 Rams to avenge last season.

Just been speaking with a Scunny fan at work, he's coming to the game but not looking forward to it. Even with Scunny's away form, he still thinks we'll turn them over 2 or 3-0 (that's what his head says), his heart says a repeat of last season --- dream on eh..!

There will be less than 1000 Scunny fans making the journey to PP from ticket sales so far they are predicting about 800.

We're going to lose 5-0.

Why people predict thrashings on here I don't know, we always lose when we're unaminously confident.

I do agree we seem over confident for this game, even management give the impression that they think a victory is a given.

don't get me wrong I think we SHOULD win this but our possible over confidence coupled with ssausagehorpes good record against us and good away record means this could be tougher than we think.

Seems as well that they like teams to come at them at hit them on the break, obviously a common away technique but one they seem to pull off admirably.

I do agree we seem over confident for this game, even management give the impression that they think a victory is a given.

don't get me wrong I think we SHOULD win this but our possible over confidence coupled with ssausagehorpes good record against us and good away record means this could be tougher than we think.

Seems as well that they like teams to come at them at hit them on the break, obviously a common away technique but one they seem to pull off admirably.

Can't remember if was Ssausagehorpe or Donny last season, but Rodger Davies said on RD that it's not if derby will win, but by how many. Put the kiss of death on it!

Archived