stephen pearson

Whoneedshuls

why oh why do we put up with pearo hes simply not good enough. if clough wants him to get game time to get better then by all means give him a few months with the reserves but if i were in charge hed be no where near the first team. atleast not untill hes fully fit.

id of liked to see pringle out there rather than him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was nowhere near amongst the worst today.

Clean slate now guys, judge him on his current performances. He wasn't that bad today.

Better than Commons, atleast.

here here, were you at the game duracell? there are lots of people that were not there today but just presume that Pearson was to blame, all by himself apparently

here here, were you at the game duracell? there are lots of people that were not there today but just presume that Pearson was to blame, all by himself apparently

In the past I've quite liked him but he has begun to look a bit limited.

I thought he was below average-poor.

Mis-kicked an absolute sitter from 3 yards when set up by Moore.

When you need a scapegoat pick the Ginger kid first. Was today not his first full game since his injury?

I'm not looking for a scape goat. I want all Derby players to do well.

Tbh I think the biggest error was not starting with Sav.

I'm sure he would have loved to lead us out v Leicester.

We could have brought Pearson on after an hour....but preferrably in one of the holding roles.

While Pearson wasn't terrible on the ball without it he was hopeless. Positioning was shocking. Moxey didn't have a bloody clue what to do. Pearson just complicated the afternoon for Moxey. Ball watching one minute, chasing shadows the next and then letting Leicester get two on one on Moxey in the first half.

On the ball he was tidy at times. No attacking threat though. Made a good move in the first half but his free cross never left the ground and Davies i think it was just swept it away.

Not good enough. Missed Green in the attacking role and him and Bailey in the centre were getting hammered.

I'm not looking for a scape goat. I want all Derby players to do well.

Tbh I think the biggest error was not starting with Sav.

I'm sure he would have loved to lead us out v Leicester.

We could have brought Pearson on after an hour....but preferrably in one of the holding roles.

Wasn't aimed at you sorry, more towards the person who tried to pin the defeat on Pearson in the matchday thread, then decided to open a thread as well.

I was surprised Savage didn't start today aswell to be honest, would of made more sense for him to be rested against Ipswich on Tuesday.

I was there today, and no, the fitness levels was the only thing to blame this week.

We looked tired from the word "go" and we couldn't afford to play positively.

To blame any one player today is foolish, to blame Pearson is mind-boggingly stupid. We looked worse when he went off, infact.

Wasn't aimed at you sorry, more towards the person who tried to pin the defeat on Pearson in the matchday thread, then decided to open a thread as well.

I was surprised Savage didn't start today aswell to be honest, would of made more sense for him to be rested against Ipswich on Tuesday.

true

he must have been very disappointed.

I was there today, and no, the fitness levels was the only thing to blame this week.

We looked tired from the word "go" and we couldn't afford to play positively.

To blame any one player today is foolish, to blame Pearson is mind-boggingly stupid. We looked worse when he went off, infact.

I'm so glad you have said this, people need to take notice of someone who was actually at the game

I really believe that if we play this system then Pearson just doesnt fit into it...ignoring the act that in reality he doesnt fit in any system cos hes so s*te.NC saying this about Dave Martin...... despite buying him at the time we strted with the new system itself. FWIW i dont see how Porter fits into it either...hes too feeble to play up there on his own...he needs 442.We'd be best to let him and Pearson go and invest in a proper defensive midfielder as back-up for Sav. NC wont play Addo there as we know so lets invest in a position we know need scovering.

i just cant see how Pearson cancover for any of the positions in the 4231 system and even more so if u need every player to 'put their body on teh line' for the team, tackle and fight for everything..... pearo cant do any of those things.

Archived