Pre season

3 hours ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Just ordered plane tickets for the Spain, Pinatar trip in July, 5 of us going, anyone else making the trip over?

Me & my lad (15) going over 18th to 21st. Could be a pricey trip if his school find out😬

4 hours ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Just ordered plane tickets for the Spain, Pinatar trip in July, 5 of us going, anyone else making the trip over?

I'm going with another Ram from Norwich. Staying in Alicante and getting the 0700 bus to Pinatar. Strangely my missus declined to get up and will be on the beach!

Lol see you all there, we’re staying in La Zenia/Cabo Roig (only 10 mins away) although not booked accommodation yet. And likewise the wives will be on the beach, there is a blessing somewhere 😉👌 Am I right in saying it’s 11am KO?

4 hours ago, tupper said:

Me & my lad (15) going over 18th to 21st. Could be a pricey trip if his school find out😬

We’re staying 18th to 22nd and got 2 kids with us, 7 and 10, not sure if they should be at school or not lol 🙈

18 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Just south of Valencia. Just over 2 hour drive. The Alzira branch of the DCFC Supporters will be present.

You going in a boozer before KO and how many are there in the Alzira branch?

1 hour ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Lol see you all there, we’re staying in La Zenia/Cabo Roig (only 10 mins away) although not booked accommodation yet. And likewise the wives will be on the beach, there is a blessing somewhere 😉👌 Am I right in saying it’s 11am KO?

We're also in Cabo Roig. Will be around the strip and Paddys Point at various times👍🏻🍻

35 minutes ago, tupper said:

We're also in Cabo Roig. Will be around the strip and Paddys Point at various times👍🏻🍻

I know Paddy’s Point very well the Guinness is good in there, Smiley Jacks on the strip is also a decent boozer 👍

1 hour ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

You going in a boozer before KO and how many are there in the Alzira branch?

😂 At the moment just 3 of us. I took a couple of lads over for the Brentford game in Lampard's season. I wouldn't call them diehard Rams, but they do follow them quite closely. The three of us are almost definitely going. There are quite a group of friends who all want to go over to Derby to watch a game. I don't know if anyone else will join us. The plan is to get there fairly early and have "almuerzo", which normally involves some drinking of alcohol. I imagine we'll stay for lunch and then return home.

14 minutes ago, richinspain said:

😂 At the moment just 3 of us. I took a couple of lads over for the Brentford game in Lampard's season. I wouldn't call them diehard Rams, but they do follow them quite closely. The three of us are almost definitely going. There are quite a group of friends who all want to go over to Derby to watch a game. I don't know if anyone else will join us. The plan is to get there fairly early and have "almuerzo", which normally involves some drinking of alcohol. I imagine we'll stay for lunch and then return home.

I don’t know the Pinatar area very well but gonna do a bit of research to find out where we can get a drink before KO 👌

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

I don’t know the Pinatar area very well but gonna do a bit of research to find out where we can get a drink before KO 👌

My wife has family living in Murcia city. I believe her uncle has a place at the beach in El Mojón which is as close to the football stadium as San Pedro is. I shall try to get some info and post it on here nearer the time.

Edited by richinspain
Missed letter

For Rams staying in Cabo Roig, I would recommend Coocoo bar on the street below the strip, Calle Del Mar for an evening visit.  Jonny makes a mean cocktail.  Ask for what the two crazy Icelanders always order, hehe.