Which contracted players may attract bids over the summer

I would assume there will be promotion clauses written in to contracts which will trigger an increase in wages which will help but are players like Nelson likely to be targeted by other championship teams. Will Brighton come back in for Cashin? Could see a cheeky bid come in for Wilson too. Methinks  the next week will be busy with contract negotiations

Cashin, Nelson, Nyambe, NML, maybe Wilson are all players I could see other clubs wanting.

Cashin is the only one I could see other clubs wanting enough to be seriously trying to get off us.

There's quite a few of our out of contract players who are deffo going to have options for next season.

Cashin, with his new contract, and us a Championship club, and us not at the mercy of EFL shenanigans (touch wood), should command a premium as we dont need to "Cash in" pun half intended on him. If a club does offer crazy money which we cant turn down, he will go to a Championship team on loan I'd assume, and that could be us.

The out of contracts could be interesting, Wildsmith may go, however I cant see others going unless we are happy for them to do so. Under contract we have a couple who are still under and may interest L1 clubs. Either way I'd be dissapointed if we lose players to Championship sides fro now on, unless a 'parachute club' offers us a decent fee and the player a massive wage rise.