1 hour ago, Archied said:

Does anybody use car park a and b , thinking of season tickets for parking

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Does anybody use car park a and b , thinking of season tickets for parking

ย 

Already paid for mine

I renewed my ticket which I think is Car Park B behind the Velodrome. I had a ticket for the other Car Park 2/3 years ago but once the away fans go to their coaches they didn't allow anyone to exit the car park until the coaches had gone and the road was clear of people leaving the ground/ Whether that is still the case , I don't know.

In my current car park their are no restrictions on leaving.

1 hour ago, On the Ram Page said:

I renewed my ticket which I think is Car Park B behind the Velodrome. I had a ticket for the other Car Park 2/3 years ago but once the away fans go to their coaches they didn't allow anyone to exit the car park until the coaches had gone and the road was clear of people leaving the ground/ Whether that is still the case , I don't know.

In my current car park their are no restrictions on leaving.

So is it easier ( quicker) to get out of car park b?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Don't think there is any difference between A and B from what I remember. You do have to hang around for up to an hour after final whistle to get out though. Easy to get in before game though.

I used to have a ticket in the one behind the south stand , not sure if thatโ€™s a or b , it was a bugger at times having to go through the away fans though

Edited by Archied

1 hour ago, On the Ram Page said:

ย 

In my current car park there are no restrictions on

thanksย 

ย 

33 minutes ago, Archied said:

I used to have a ticket in the one behind the south stand , not sure if thatโ€™s a or b , it was a bugger at times having to go through the away fans though

You drive in and out the same entrance and park anywhere so don't think there is an actual difference between A and B.

Whilst it's a pain waiting, traffic back home to M1 has pretty much disappeared. Maybe doesn't make too much difference once factoring in a walk, then traffic getting to motorway.

We park in A (we use electric chargers also sometimes) and it saves my 81 y/o mum walking. We travel 2 hours home after game so generally not in rush to leave as nothing else planned - enjoy lingering in the stadium, sometimes Franke and Benny's etc but if you have to get home for something at a specific time, go to work, etc prob not good option unless leave early (having said that never have so dont know if that helps if you can!

40 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

A appears to be between SS and arena, and adjacent to the away coaches.

B appears to be behind the arena (the other side from PPS)...

ย 

Stadium%20Map.png

ย 

ย 

Thanks , will have to email the club as we canโ€™t seem to buy online ,,, says spaces available to put I. Basket but wonโ€™t let you pay and check out ,,, perhaps a waiting list๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Archied said:

Just bought a st for car park b , the email seemed to state keep / re use existing st which I donโ€™t have one ,can anybody using car park a or b tell me if they have something similar to match season ticket card ?

Its a plastic tag thing that hangs off rear view mirror. Got half season one this year so had better keep it then!

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Its a plastic tag thing that hangs off rear view mirror. Got half season one this year so had better keep it then!

Thanks , I had better chase them up for a tag then๐Ÿ‘