Pompy fan here. We drew with Bolton today. Rest is down to you guys.

Think Portsmouth and Derby going up is the best result judging the season as a whole. Both too big for this league anymore. Hopefully the draw we gave Bolton today (tbh they could be right to feel bad not to take all three points) will be enough to get you guys over the line. 

Good result for you guys. Hopefully see you in the championship next season. 

Thanks for your post Sam

I think it would be great to see Pompey promoted, you have had such a torrid time for years, worse than Derby. Baring an unlikely disaster of losing your last three games, Bolton winning theirs and likewise Derby, then you will be promoted. I would imagine you will be promoted next week, which is what you deserve. You have been the most consistent team of the season. We obviously want Derby to be promoted but Bolton are a great side too and like you and Derby have been through huge difficulties over the last few years. So I hope we all make it . 
thanks again for your support and good luck

3 hours ago, Sam_Brown said:

Think Portsmouth and Derby going up is the best result judging the season as a whole. Both too big for this league anymore. Hopefully the draw we gave Bolton today (tbh they could be right to feel bad not to take all three points) will be enough to get you guys over the line. 

Good result for you guys. Hopefully see you in the championship next season. 

Thanks and thank you for making sure Bolton don't get three points 

I'd like Pompey to go up, Bolton not so much, there just seems an undertone around their club that they deserve it more than the other contenders. This may come from tne manager - one of those who in his own mind never deserves to lose a game and isn't shy in telling everyone.  

7 minutes ago, trappatoni said:

I'd like Pompey to go up, Bolton not so much, there just seems an undertone around their club that they deserve it more than the other contenders. This may come from tne manager - one of those who in his own mind never deserves to lose a game and isn't shy in telling everyone.  

Funnily enough the same band thought that was true too...

51YtYYAb5lL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg