Rams is on TV tomorrow

CroRam

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope we put on a good show. All the moaning about being last when we were winning, knowing our luck, we'll get turned over and the pundits will be praising Watford.

Defo.

I've changed my mind on my 3-2 Rams prediction based on Manish's smug face i can already see tonight.

4-1 Watford.

Manish: "......well that sums up Watfords performance Steve, but for Derby? They never got going and even the goal they scored Watford had a hand in. Rumours are that fans are losing patience with Nigel Clough".

Steve: "Well it's natural that the fans will be concerned about todays result, but for the last 20 mins Derby were playing some pretty good stuff......"

then.

Manish: "Anyway, on the Leicester and Svens return to Championship action after their narrow Cup defeat to WBA......

Crap show. Unless we win. Even then it's only a bit rubbish

Defo.

I've changed my mind on my 3-2 Rams prediction based on Manish's smug face i can already see tonight.

4-1 Watford.

Manish: "......well that sums up Watfords performance Steve, but for Derby? They never got going and even the goal they scored Watford had a hand in. Rumours are that fans are losing patience with Nigel Clough".

Steve: "Well it's natural that the fans will be concerned about todays result, but for the last 20 mins Derby were playing some pretty good stuff......"

then.

Manish: "Anyway, on the Leicester and Svens return to Championship action after their narrow Cup defeat to WBA......

Ohhh you are sarcastic.:D

Defo.

4-1 Watford.

then.

Do you write the script?

Too close to the truth!

Do you write the script?

Too close to the truth!

If i wrote the script it would go.

Manish: "Steve why do you sway slowly from side to side when your speaking?"

Steve: "......."

Manish: ok.... anyway over to Lizzie with your emails"

Lizzie: "Well i've had lots of Derby fans text in. Most of them say you two are to55ers and that i should get naked."

Manish and Steve: "We are and you should" *Lizzie does*

The End.

Granted, not much football, but Lizzie got naked and Manish and Steve made sense i think for once. Serious questions were asked to Claridge and there was no mention of Leicester or Leeds.

Archived