NFL 2024 Season

Day

On 09/09/2024 at 11:54, Bob The Badger said:

I'm liking the look of the Rams.

Could easily have won a tough game with 4 out of 5 linemen out and Paku also.

I just had £20 on us to win the NFC at 16/1 and I haven't had a bet in longer than I can remember.

Cue a post on here telling everybody I need help as I just gambled my last 5 quid on a high school lacrosse match in Tasmania whilst texting Paul Merson for advice. 

Er....I was joking.

8 hours ago, Day said:

Mahomes has Justin Fields posters on his bedroom wall.

A good weekend for the narrative, its not the QB’s fault, its Chicago.

Small numbers from Fields but did enough and didn't throw the game away which he probably would have done in Chicago.

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

A good weekend for the narrative, its not the QB’s fault, its Chicago.

Small numbers from Fields but did enough and didn't throw the game away which he probably would have done in Chicago.

Would have had better numbers had 2 to Pickens not been scrubbed off for a holding call back on the o line

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

As I posted in the scifi thread somehow (I haven't even opened that thread previously I'm pretty sure):

"Pre-season rumours of the NFC South's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

A shame the Panthers didn't get the memo, though."

Andy Dalton coming to the rescue 👀

7 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Andy Dalton coming to the rescue 👀

Bryce Young wasn't the issue. He's not good, but the real issue is that you'd be hard pressed to find another team in the NFL that any Panthers player would start for.

They've systematically gotten rid of their best players year on year.

Andy Dalton is better suited than Bryce to play with horrendous teammates, he's done it before, but I'll be shocked if anything really changes.

17 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Bryce Young wasn't the issue. He's not good, but the real issue is that you'd be hard pressed to find another team in the NFL that any Panthers player would start for.

They've systematically gotten rid of their best players year on year.

Andy Dalton is better suited than Bryce to play with horrendous teammates, he's done it before, but I'll be shocked if anything really changes.

I was amazed to see the Panthers O-Line ranked as the 3rd best in the league through two games which seems odd. 

I’d be shocked if they don't get the number 1 pick again. At least they still have it this year.

48 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I was amazed to see the Panthers O-Line ranked as the 3rd best in the league through two games which seems odd. 

I’d be shocked if they don't get the number 1 pick again. At least they still have it this year.

Yes, having watched both of their games I don't understand which metrics are being applied to make that happen. Bryce Young has been running for his life every down lol