There really are some retards about.

Dangerous

I make no apology for the harsh title.Some sad ****** have been cueing since 10am today to see that self centred,ego mad,plastic whore Katie Price at Asda.

She doesnt even get there until 8.30 pm!.

WTF is it with people that they are happy to waste a day of their lifetime in a cue to see that bitch.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I make no apology for the harsh title.Some sad ****** have been cueing since 10am today to see that self centred,ego mad,plastic whore Katie Price at Asda.

WTF is it with people that they are happy to waste a day of their lifetime in a cue to see that bitch.

A friend back home said she saw her in Westfield Cinema and she was star-struck as she's brilliant. Needless to say I wont be talking to that bint again.

Maybe not retards, let's hope they where cueing to get a good sniper shot spot

I can't believe they'd miss the Jeremy Kyle show for that!!!!???????

Katie Price = chav slapper. No morals either by the looks of things. And who the hell bleats to the nearest gossip rag about her abortions and miscarriages? Has the woman got no dignity or self-respect? Apparantly not.

Archived