CJ Hamilton

Nuwtfly

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I dont see any being ready for Championship football in the next couple of years. I like Moloney and Gill.

Moloney has struggled with injuries over the past few years and needs a solid year at U21 level this season, and follow it up with soke games out on loan next year. He's a former England youth International, but injuries have stalled his progress a lot.

Gill is still only a first year scholar but played a lot for the U18s last season. As long as he continues to progress, he'll need a full season in the U21s next season, with loans out the season after.

I would have Cox pencilled in as first team backup in the LCB position next season. He's very well suited to the way Warne wanted Cashin to play at the start of the season.

Did Gill play in the latest RamsTV covered game? I seem to remember the name.

On the 'are they ready' discussion, would 'we' have picked Bogle for a Championship season?

21 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did Gill play in the latest RamsTV covered game? I seem to remember the name.

On the 'are they ready' discussion, would 'we' have picked Bogle for a Championship season?

Yes, Gill was the LB in that game.

I felt Bogle had shown himself to be good enough to be backup. The opportunity to have a more regular presented itself when Wisdom was injured. We also lucked out on that occasion because no clubs in L1 wanted to take the risk on him as he didn't have any first team experience.

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yes, Gill was the LB in that game.

He scored the clincher, did he not? (Or am I thinking of another game...? 2-0 away to Mansfield in the Youth Cup?)

Edited by jameso