Super Nigel Clough

peachmyster

Well what a great run of results 6 unbeaten the whole team full of confidence and scoring for fun. Who has built this team Nigel Clough who motivates them who criticizes them when they need it Nigel CLOUGH he is now surely going to be one of the best managers Derby have had so do you think of he will get manager of the month ? premiership here we come !!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the other day would he be up for manager of the month but the results of crossed over 2 months. We started September with 2 defeats and a draw so he wouldn't be up for that, October depends on the next 2 games against Millwall and Watford.

I was thinking the other day would he be up for manager of the month but the results of crossed over 2 months. We started September with 2 defeats and a draw so he wouldn't be up for that, October depends on the next 2 games against Millwall and Watford.

And that's why we need to lose soon. Clough could well get the manager of the month award - and everyone knows things can go awry after that.

Well what a great run of results 6 unbeaten the whole team full of confidence and scoring for fun. Who has built this team Nigel Clough who motivates them who criticizes them when they need it Nigel CLOUGH he is now surely going to be one of the best managers Derby have had so do you think of he will get manager of the month ? premiership here we come !!!

N-L Nigel was bound to have a good run sooner or, later but the jury is still very much out on him given his mediocre track record up to a few weeks ago. Had we lost again against Palace he may have been gone so lets judge him in a years time and ensure that Metgod gets his fair share of credit too.

N-L Nigel was bound to have a good run sooner or, later but the jury is still very much out on him given his mediocre track record up to a few weeks ago. Had we lost again against Palace he may have been gone so lets judge him in a years time and ensure that Metgod gets his fair share of credit too.

I thought it was time we heard your garbage again. Excuse me while I slash my wrists.

Get back in the woodwork with the other worms

We wouldn't be enjoying Bueno if it wasn't for Metgod.

And we wouldn't be enjoying Metgod if it wasn't for Clough.

It takes more than the team on the pitch to get results but the buck starts and ends with the manager.

What was TBE without Steve Mac?

Think on.... think on....

how haven't you been banned yet? Plus if we had lost against Palace, which we didn't, then Clough definitely wouldn't have been sacked

everyone seems to get a fair crack on this site,

jus because his lordship has different views than most , thier is no need for a witch hunt.

this was always the norm on the det to shoot people down who,s opinions didnt match others

well if you havent noticed this aint the DET , and please dont try to make it in to it either.:mad:

everyone seems to get a fair crack on this site,

jus because his lordship has different views than most , thier is no need for a witch hunt.

this was always the norm on the det to shoot people down who,s opinions didnt match others

well if you havent noticed this aint the DET , and please dont try to make it in to it either.:mad:

It's not his opinions that annoyed people, it was the little sniping comments.

everyone has a different style of using forums,

some are very dry, and some are full on, you have to respect others opinions, even if you dont agree with them.

alex my post wasnt aimed at you m8,

it was a generalisation of how his lordships opinions are being treated.

give everyone the right to air thier views .

everyone has a different style of using forums,

some are very dry, and some are full on, you have to respect others opinions, even if you dont agree with them.

alex my post wasnt aimed at you m8,

it was a generalisation of how his lordships opinions are being treated.

give everyone the right to air thier views .

I am happy for people to have their own opinions aired, it's when they don't do it in a civilised way and put ther views across purposely to wind up other members. Little snidey comments.

And I know it wasn't aimed at me, but I argued with him earlier so thought i'd respond.

People can think and say what they like, as long as they are respectful about it.

Archived