Super Nigel Clough

peachmyster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he seems to be pretty good at it from what i can gather :D

I have never and will never understand wums.

Unless they're funny with it, why would you go online just to bad mouth people and generally be an arse?

Reminds me of one of my favourite quotes: "Some men are alive merely because it is against the Law to kill them."

I have never and will never understand wums.

Unless they're funny with it, why would you go online just to bad mouth people and generally be an arse?

Reminds me of one of my favourite quotes: "Some men are alive merely because it is against the Law to kill them."

How on earth does criticising Mr Clough, and the Board, make me a WUM? Given their respective records to date is it any wonder that I have major reservations? Would Mr Clough still be in charge but for his Father or, if he was called Phil Brown, Colin Todd, or John Gregory? It's not as if I'm arguing the earth is flat or the Pope is a Muslim.

Hopefully, this site will encourage a broad church of views without resorting to personal insults and victimisation never mind immediate calls for bans.

i think its time for all to move on,

there,s only one bad boy allowed on this site, and im just hanging in there by the skin of me teeth,

i am the vinny jones of this forum and i have the cards to prove it lol.

Well done "Vinny". Is there room on here for "Lucifer"?

Ladies & Gentleman,

DCFC Fans has always been a friendly forum with differing opinions an that shall remain the same.

We have a banned list of WUM's as long as my penis and if we the Admin and moderators feel any member is on here purposely winding up other members they will be banished to cyberspace.

If you cannot get your opinion across without insulting other members or putting bait out to get a reaction from fellow members you may aswell leave now.

Carry on....

Ladies & Gentleman,

DCFC Fans has always been a friendly forum with differing opinions an that shall remain the same.

We have a banned list of WUM's as long as my penis and if we the Admin and moderators feel any member is on here purposely winding up other members they will be banished to cyberspace.

If you cannot get your opinion across without insulting other members or putting bait out to get a reaction from fellow members you may aswell leave now.

Carry on....

Is that a big list then, or a very little one?

Well done "Vinny". Is there room on here for "Lucifer"?

you little devil !

seriously i over stepped a couple of times and was banned for it , so if you go over the top like it did, then its adios dcfc fans .

90% of the p1ss taking is harmless, its just the other 10% they wont stand for.

How on earth does criticising Mr Clough, and the Board, make me a WUM? Given their respective records to date is it any wonder that I have major reservations? Would Mr Clough still be in charge but for his Father or, if he was called Phil Brown, Colin Todd, or John Gregory? It's not as if I'm arguing the earth is flat or the Pope is a Muslim.

Hopefully, this site will encourage a broad church of views without resorting to personal insults and victimisation never

mind immediate calls for bans.

Whilst Nigel may have been helped in getting the job because of his surname, it wasn't the deciding factor, it is the fact that he improved year on year at Burton. His 1st job, when he came here, was to stay in the Championship, which he did, his 2nd job was to improve the league position, which he did, and now his job, this season, is to improve the league position and the football, so far he is doing that.

Colin Todd, John Gregory and Phil Brown were sacked by a different board than what is here now, so to compare their sackings is unfair as there were different circumstances involved. Can I ask why you never mentioned George Burley? If there was a manager recently that came in, in a similar situation as Nigel, it is him. Came in when relegation looked certain, saved us, had a poor first full season but managed to keep us up, and the second full season playing very good football that has us capable of beating anyone in this league.

Play-offs anyone.....

And hope he is here next year!!

Whilst Nigel may have been helped in getting the job because of his surname, it wasn't the deciding factor, it is the fact that he improved year on year at Burton. His 1st job, when he came here, was to stay in the Championship, which he did, his 2nd job was to improve the league position, which he did, and now his job, this season, is to improve the league position and the football, so far he is doing that.

Colin Todd, John Gregory and Phil Brown were sacked by a different board than what is here now, so to compare their sackings is unfair as there were different circumstances involved. Can I ask why you never mentioned George Burley? If there was a manager recently that came in, in a similar situation as Nigel, it is him. Came in when relegation looked certain, saved us, had a poor first full season but managed to keep us up, and the second full season playing very good football that has us capable of beating anyone in this league.

Play-offs anyone.....

And hope he is here next year!!

Mr Burley resigned and wasn't sacked. He is also a Manager that I have huge admiration for.

Archived