Inter v Spurs

Day

But that's who you've basically described. He took Bolton to Europe with 1-0, long ball football. That's what you described.

And I like winning too, but it isn't the be all and end all. Not in my view anyway. I'd want to win with football befitting of champions.

And it wasn't the point that she had to understand, i'd already promised, so I did what I said I would. Maybe that's stupid of me, but that's how I think.

Oh I forgot....remind me what has big fat Sam actually WON..because i thought that is what we were talking about...WINNING things..

as for the missed Wembley opportunity...you fool..it wont happen again in your lifetime.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was indeed a lady friend ;) But a friend is what she is.

And how very dare you :mad: :D

Be interesting when your site finally goes live, all your readers tune in for the Play Off Final....

15:00 I'm touching her on the leg, she appears to like it

15:02 Playing with the elastic on her panties and she's giggling

15:03 Damn she hasn't shaven, oh well

15:04 She's taking her top off, think of the Queen!, think of the Queen!

Oh I forgot....remind me what has big fat Sam actually WON..because i thought that is what we were talking about...WINNING things..

as for the missed Wembley opportunity...you fool..it wont happen again in your lifetime.

He took a nothing club to the PL and Uefa Cup football. Not too bad i'd say. Although the football he played to get there was truly awful.

(I will always thank him for Jay-Jay Okocha though, used to love watching him on MOTD)

And i'm 19, unless I die in the next few years, we'll be there again.

Be interesting when your site finally goes live, all your readers tune in for the Play Off Final....

15:00 I'm touching her on the leg, she appears to like it

15:02 Playing with the elastic on her panties and she's giggling

15:03 Damn she hasn't shave but oh well

15:04 She's taking her top off, think of the Queen!, think of the Queen!

15:05 Gah! And they promised me this one would be female...........

15:07 I am in the process of sueing 'ThaiBride4U.com', bare with me.......

He took a nothing club to the PL and Uefa Cup football. Not too bad i'd say. Although the football he played to get there was truly awful.

(I will always thank him for Jay-Jay Okocha though, used to love watching him on MOTD)

And i'm 19, unless I die in the next few years, we'll be there again.

BUT...what did he actually WIN...??

and 19...I wouldn't count on it

BUT...what did he actually WIN...??

and 19...I wouldn't count on it

He got Bolton to 7th in the PL, and won alot of games. That itself is an achievement. The money from the Uefa Cup is the 'win'. He gave Bolton their best ever finish.

And you doubt my age? Or that we're going to go up again?

He got Bolton to 7th in the PL, and won alot of games. That itself is an achievement. The money from the Uefa Cup is the 'win'. He gave Bolton their best ever finish.

And you doubt my age? Or that we're going to go up again?

Oh, so what you are saying is that he actually WON NOTHING...right I get it now.. winning is getting the trophy in your cabinet....no one remembers runners up..

and yes i am doubting you will ever get the chance to go to Wembley to see Derby County in your lifetime

Oh, so what you are saying is that he actually WON NOTHING...right I get it now.. winning is getting the trophy in your cabinet....no one remembers runners up..

and yes i am doubting you will ever get the chance to go to Wembley to see Derby County in your lifetime

You're missing the point entirely. That wasn't a league victory, but it was a huge victory for that club to get there.

Then you're an incredibly negative person. And for you to think that I won't see us get promotion within 50 years is, to say the least, very stupid.

Archived