Derby County supporters - Cambridge area

Gabby'sThighs

Hi,
I'm a Derby fan who lives in Cambridge and just wanted to see if there's anyone nearby who'd like to meet up and chat DCFC, stream games, maybe arrange travel to some games this season.
Despite my best efforts, my girlfriend is just not interested in hearing about the latest transfers, contract renewals, and playoff chances, for some reason!

3 hours ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Hi,
I'm a Derby fan who lives in Cambridge and just wanted to see if there's anyone nearby who'd like to meet up and chat DCFC, stream games, maybe arrange travel to some games this season.
Despite my best efforts, my girlfriend is just not interested in hearing about the latest transfers, contract renewals, and playoff chances, for some reason!

I am but probably not what you had in mind being a middle-aged mum! My son is perhaps too young depending on your age.  But there is an East Anglian Rams group who have whatsapp group, do meet and travel to some matches during the season. There was a thread on here this season after last trip to Pride Park. Will try and put you in touch when have a mo to get act together