Formula 1 - The Final 3 Races

Wilko

So, we reach the final three races of the 2010 calendar, and five drivers are still in the hunt.

Webber currently leads the standings, Alonso and Vettel are joint-second, Hamilton is 4th and Button 5th.

Looking very difficult now for the McLaren boys, but they say a big upgrade for Korea could see them back on track (then again we've heard that all year from McLaren).

Webber leads the standings but with Vettel and Alonso the drivers in form, it looks more than likely one of those three will be crowned World Champion in Abu Dhabi.

Who are we all backing? Webber? Alonso? Vettel? Lewis? Jenson?

Hoping for a McLaren miracle myself and that Lewis can take the next three wins, it'll be tough but hey, that's why he's the best driver out there!

Who are you backing?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jenson's chance has gone now - it's still mathematically possible but only if everyone else crashes out over the next 2 races which aint going to happen. It's a shame that. All he can do now is try and hold back the Red Bulls and Ferarries so Hamilton can take as many points as he can. It has to be about teamwork now and that's got to be Jenson's job.

If we can't have a Mclaren win, I'd like to see Webber take it and not that mardy arse Alonso, can't stand the guy.

I felt abit for Vettel with his engine blowing right at the end, not a good day for Red Bull nor Jenson. Advantage Alonso now, be an interesting last couple of races although I think it's in the bag for Alonso now barring any mechanical failures.

I felt abit for Vettel with his engine blowing right at the end, not a good day for Red Bull nor Jenson. Advantage Alonso now, be an interesting last couple of races although I think it's in the bag for Alonso now barring any mechanical failures.

he sounded like a right sauerkraut after the race - it should have been stopped for bad light just before his engine blew apparently.

Archived