Whinging

BatRam

I understand we're in a rubbish run of form but i really dont understand some derby fans.

We're lucky to have a team yet everyone is always moaning or saying players are crap. I dont understand this behavior , id understand if we was one of the best sides in the country and losing but we've always been a champ side in my life time apart from the embarrassing stint in the prem.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

This is ironic. ANOTHER thread moaning about people moaning. 😀

i know but  its bloody embarrassing , defeats hurt but booing and calling players s*** isnt gonna work is it. Makes me wonder if the ones that have kids that play a sport, boo em off at half time when theyve been s*** 🤣

People like to moan as you have so clearly demonstrated by starting a thread to moan about other people.

People pay a lot of money to go to these games and if they don't like what they've seen there is absolutely no problem with them making that known to the people who made it happen.

38 minutes ago, CodnorRam said:

I understand we're in a rubbish run of form but i really dont understand some derby fans.

We're lucky to have a team yet everyone is always moaning or saying players are crap. I dont understand this behavior , id understand if we was one of the best sides in the country and losing but we've always been a champ side in my life time apart from the embarrassing stint in the prem.

Can I start a thread whingeing about people saying "we are lucky to have a team". 

1 hour ago, CodnorRam said:

At what point would people be allowed to 'moan' in your opinion? Let's say in the extremely unlikely situation of back to back relegations to non-league, would we be allowed to 'moan' or should be just be content to have a club?

What's changed though? Same threadbare squad now running out of steam which may or may not be down to the physical requirements of the Head Coach. Same lack of effectiveness around the opponent's box. Same lack of reacting to an opponent's change of shape/personnel.

We have what we have and we know why we have that. People bemoan us not getting a striker and a right back in during the January window. Why did that happen? I don't know but the answer is probably that Warne couldn't find good enough player, for free, who fits the picture he has in his head of the type of player/person he wants. Names were bandied about but the club didn't go for them. If they don't fit PWs work rate wants and/or don't show the  right character traits, he aint gonna sign em. Simple.

It is what it is, we are where we are and we might, or might not, make the playoffs. Whatever happens, I'll be paying my £200 a year for RamsTV. Paying another £500+ a game to fly over to watch between 5 and 8 games during the season. 

Moan? I don't think I do that but I do say what I think and, occasionally, offer a possible solution.

Squad numbers? Can't do much about that.

Lack of effectiveness in the final third. We could try playing 2 up top as, when I learnt football, strikers always hunted in pairs. IMO, they still should.

Lack of changing tack mid game to take account of changes the oppo make? Unfortunately I don't have the UEFA "A" badge... 😉

If it doesn't happen this season, it will happen next..... or the one after. I mean, at 69 I've got all the time in the world to see us back in the Premier League 😉