Not the news I wanted

B4ev6is

Well guys my big toe is still broken and going try a injection in about 8 weeks time but big boss in that department did say chances of injection unlikely to work and looks like I am going to have op but I be facing at least another 3 months wait.

So if they have op i might be fully fit for next season but and cinerma been so understanding and I thinking about see a film big boss says it is fine.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Do whatever is best for you in the long run.

Might be worth being out of action for a couple of months if you come back fitter and stronger for the years ahead.

Stay strong buddy ?

I am just getting fed up now like my mum said why cant just op before so be back at work. I not seen my best friend in nearly a year.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

He staying at his sister house and her family but like I dont like getting in the way. And like tommrow not going be able to move.

But I feel bad for doctores and nurses they desevse the pay rise but they had numbers cut to such a point they can no longer cope.

Did you tell them that you’re not resting it up mate?  Ask your mate to go to the match with you, kill two birds with one stone.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Did you tell them that you’re not resting it up mate?  Ask your mate to go to the match with you, kill two birds with one stone.

I have been resting apart seeing lads play I do nrothing else apart from stay at home all day long and derby is my release.