100 days

admira

It’s been 100 days since this wonderful raggle taggle group of youngsters, aging journeymen and free transfers lost a game of football. 

You can’t fail to be proud of how far Clowes, Warne and the players have bought this club so quickly,  after some of the darkest days in the clubs history. 

It’d be great to get to 101 days tomorrow and the magic number of 20 games unbeaten. We all know what happened last time we achieved that! 

It’s also 112 days since our last home defeat. 

Let’s hope.  They have done us proud this season.  They have really raised expectations though, so I am sometimes a little disappointed when I really shouldn’t be given where we have come from.  Specifically in hindsight early in the run when we made a few too many draws…

Edited by Guest

I would love us to double it, but Warne admits he sets us up in a way we can be quite open at the back. Which makes us vulnerable to defeat, but is also maximizing the chances of winning. 

The challenge and the mark of a good team will be, once the run ends, to go on another one straightaway.

But right now I do like that we're the only team in the top 4 divisions that's won every game they've played in 2023. Not bad. Not bad at all.