Shaun Miller - Crewe Alexandra

RamNut

We've even got DarioG posting on here to give us the heads up.

Seriously, if we've got any connection with Crewe it'll only be for the good.

A few years back, Liverpool used to have very close connections to Crewe. I believe that they used to have first refusal on youth players, and players like Danny Murphy and Rob Jones were bought at that time.

Liverpool do not seem to have this close association anymore.

NC and DG have similar philosophies with regards to football, and I was not surprised by the signings of Bailey and Braford.

BTW - There is one very good young player at Crewe at the moment, who has just broken into their first team - and I know a lot of clubs are watching him, including Arsenal.

He is Nick Powell, plays for England U-17's, and has been described as a 'Steven Gerrard' with skill :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a tip from a Crewe fan.

who said that when we signed Brayford and Bailey we missed the third of their 'three muskateers' - a striker called Shaun Miller.

i think it was suggested that he's out of contract in the summer and therefore likely to be available in Jan.

Anyway....he took his goal very well for Crewe at Chesterfield today.

Looked worth keeping an eye on

I take it you read that on the Crewe Mad message board? I dont think it was a tip, the guy was telling a Derby fan who had commented about Brayford and Bailey that we should sign Miller really quickly before other clubs are alerted!

I think he was actually taking the piss, they think Miller is crap and want someone to take him away and think maybe we can be conned into it after signing Bailey who they also think we paid to much for.

Thats how i read it anyway.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=168&fid=90&sty=2&act=1&mid=2119995656

Post no8 is what your looking for.

I take it you read that on the Crewe Mad message board?

Yes......In reply to me!!

and the guy wasnt suggesting he was crap, they debated whether £400k would be enough to buy him.

A later poster said he could lose his head and lunge in.

Archived