Go for it tonight lads

B4ev6is

Look lads go out there and give it right go and show no fear look you go it in you to be great and I see all you need to do is go out there and believe in yourself and WBA think they have this won this already got it won go out there show them that we are here to win it all and not just make up the numbers come on Lads I believe in you and laim too.

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look lads go out there and give it right go and show no fear look you go it in you to be great and I see all you need to do is go out there and believe in yourself and WBA think they have this won this already got it won go out there show them that we are here to win it all and not just make up the numbers come on Lads I believe in you and laim too.

Will you be crowd-surfing the East Stand or the South Stand @B4ev6is? I'm South Stand tonight...might wear me Doctor Martens and skinny jeans...I believe they are de rigeur ...well that's what @David wears according to @Boycie?

Edited by Ellafella

8 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Will you be crowd-surfing the East Stand or the South Stand @B4ev6is? I'm South Stand tonight...might wear me Doctor Martens and skinny jeans...I believe they are de rigeur ...well that's what @David wears according to @Boycie?

East stand mate were my seat and dads too.

But I will do everything I can get east stand rocking.

56 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Not sure but I suspect a lower-than average even for this kind of game given we have at least 2 back-to-back home games coming not including the pizza cup thingy...

This one’s not the pizza cup one then?

oh I can’t keep up me.

i wander if there’s still any spicy beef with the baggies after the 2007 Wembley game?

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

This one’s not the pizza cup one then?

oh I can’t keep up me.

i wander if there’s still any spicy beef with the baggies after the 2007 Wembley game?

Papa John’s next Tuesday v Grimsby *
Think they’ve got over 2007 now.

* Isn’t that @David’s manor ? Asking for a friend.