Fitbit Versa 3 clockface

RnWes

The missus got me Versa 3 the other day and I didn't like any of the free clockfaces in the gallery. I certainly wasn't going to pay for one either.  Loaded up the devkit, followed some tutorials and made the design attached below.  I'm still tweeking the UI and looking into progress bars for the stats but I'm new to Java and never coded anything before so it's taking time.

I just wanted to share it really ?‍♂️, if anyone wants to use it I can provide the direct link but it's only compatible with Versa 3 and Sense

IMG-5101.thumb.jpg.f87d601a3e88c09344949eba3f31ac27.jpg.

Edited by RnWes

19 minutes ago, RnWes said:

The missus got me Versa 3 the other day and I didn't like any of the free clockfaces in the gallery. I certainly wasn't going to pay for one either.  Loaded up the devkit, followed some tutorials and made the design attached below.  I'm still tweeking the UI and looking into progress bars for the stats but I'm new to Java and never coded anything before so it's taking time.

I just wanted to share it really ?‍♂️, if anyone wants to use it I can provide the direct link but it's only compatible with Versa 3 and Sense

IMG-5101.thumb.jpg.f87d601a3e88c09344949eba3f31ac27.jpg.

Awesome. Yes please. 

• 1 month later...