why sing 3 german bombers?

Leeds Ram

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kuqi is un fit YR, he's scored everywhere he's been.

Booing him for giving his all is wrong imo.

Kuqi gives his all, but gets booed for being crap.

McEveley gets his name chanted for giving his all despite being crap (at times).

Oh, we're a fickle bunch, us supporters.

also i did boo kuqi because he was crap, joke of a player and we shouldn't ahve signed him in the first place

Kuqi played ok. Createdsome chances, held the ball up well and when he lost it,he chased it back. Which Hulse never did. In an ideal world he would have shown more killer instinct however

Kuqi played ok. Createdsome chances, held the ball up well and when he lost it,he chased it back. Which Hulse never did. In an ideal world he would have shown more killer instinct however

kuqi played shocking, a strikers job is to put the ball in the back of the net, did he no, did he have chances to yes. Nevermind with holding the ball up striekrs score that is there number one job, he had chances and he didn't score

in steve howards first couple of games he did exactly what kuqi did, and howard was hardly a spring chicken when we signed him, so i cant see why there is the hatred, its for 3 months, its not like weve signed him on a 5 year deal and splashed 6million quid on him is it. give him a chance, hes only just the bloomin club

booing someone before a game starts (with the exceptoion of savage, cause well he deserved it) is a bit wrong, half time, fulltime when he comes off as a sub if hes had a bad game

and the german bombers song was sung cause our fans are idiots. i hate sitting in the south east corner cause the majority of people who sit over there are ******. cant think of original chants, i mean the newest song in there armory was taken straight from crystal palace last season. admitedly the team hardly makes you want to sing

i sit in the east stand corner and try to generate an atmosphere, it's hard however when nothing goes our way. There is a mood of depression at pride park with everything that is happening, the barmy army is a no go in the north stand it evidently isn't working and we try our best. I prefer the atmosphere at away matches personally, we need to try and recreate a bit of magic at pride park but it's hard to do when stewards let only a few stand

A bit unfair to say the North Stand isnt working, we are only a few games in, maybe if more people moved over to sing we would be okay I guess!! We are trying though!

We want our area to be different and the volume not dependent on what is happening on the pitch, something as to which the East Stand rely on!

Also you dont need to stand to sing, I tried this for the first time ever in our area v Sheff Utd and sung most of the game sat down!!

Would you join us for a game only?

Nick

So basically, you're asking for people who sing in other areas to come and join your area?

Don't see the point, sorry.

Are the locals joining in? I see that there's always loads of empty seats around you.

Have you had any negative remarks from the north standers about the noise?

i sing reguarly, did all match at barnsley, i just booed when kuqi went off because he was shocking, tbh nick i like the idea but i can't see it working, it looks like there is less of you than when you started. I may come over for a game soon i will see

If you Boo'd when he came off, then that normally means you don't approve of the substitution. Or is it me?

They Boo'd when they took Commons off, do they hate him anorl?

Archived