why sing 3 german bombers?

Leeds Ram

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think some people were also singing about the edl? not completley sure but i think that's what i heard, checked on the rams forum and somone else has said the same. I have just done some research on the edl now and it's a bit worrying if people are singing this at derby matches from my perspective.

that sums it up then.wankerrs

you know your getting old when you object to whats being sung at matches,

everyone knows that at a football ground(forest excluded) there is going to be some savory language being said/sung,

and children should be informed prior to going , if this upsets kids then why take them there?

after all i think all the male members of this forum have all joined in some chant that was offensive at games and giggled about it afterwards.

so just think ,people who live in glass houses shoulnt throw stones etc!

i think some people were also singing about the edl? not completley sure but i think that's what i heard, checked on the rams forum and somone else has said the same. I have just done some research on the edl now and it's a bit worrying if people are singing this at derby matches from my perspective.

There

There was no EDL chanting. UDA was being chanted. Pope protest songs, much the same with 2 German bombers.

There was no EDL chanting. UDA was being chanted. Pope protest songs, much the same with 2 German bombers.

right my mistake mate, i wasn't sure and i did say that in my first statement. I thought the pope is a paedophile song was pretty good lol. I was standing near the back and i just wasn't sure.

you know your getting old when you object to whats being sung at matches,

everyone knows that at a football ground(forest excluded) there is going to be some savory language being said/sung,

and children should be informed prior to going , if this upsets kids then why take them there?

after all i think all the male members of this forum have all joined in some chant that was offensive at games and giggled about it afterwards.

so just think ,people who live in glass houses shoulnt throw stones etc!

I was having a pop at the occupants of the east stand corner.I think their support has diminished and some of the songs are childish,boring and plain rubbish.

i sit in the east stand corner and try to generate an atmosphere, it's hard however when nothing goes our way. There is a mood of depression at pride park with everything that is happening, the barmy army is a no go in the north stand it evidently isn't working and we try our best. I prefer the atmosphere at away matches personally, we need to try and recreate a bit of magic at pride park but it's hard to do when stewards let only a few stand

Why on earth would they sing McEveley songs :eek:

Trig we all know these songs get sung at games but they shouldn't they are embarrassing.

jay mcevely was better than that joke we call a lb roberts or moxey, we sang jay mcevely when he was wlaking down to the tunnel as a ex player who gave his all 100% of the time he deserved a couple of chants.

I hear some fans were booing Kuqi and singing McEveley's name.

Booing Kuqi may have an adverse effect on his confidence and he may just say "feck 'em".

And singing McEveley chants, a thuggish player who lacked basic defensive skills is stupid.

also i did boo kuqi because he was crap, joke of a player and we shouldn't ahve signed him in the first place

Archived