Around the ground

sage

I'm wondering how much land around the ground MM owns and whether there is additional non DCFC related land that a local businessman has earmarked as an incentive to buy the ground and lease it back 

4 minutes ago, sage said:

I'm wondering how much land around the ground MM owns and whether there is additional non DCFC related land that a local businessman has earmarked as an incentive to buy the ground and lease it back 

If it’s Peter Gadsby it makes sense because he wanted to build a Plaza 

You have to wonder these days if "mixed retail, entertainment and leisure park development" is quite the prospect it was in the 90s.

Obviously, I'm no expert and I'm sure there's development opportunities but I'm not sure what would be optimal thing these days.

The "get people back into offices" is entirely to do with just how much was invested in office development over the last few decades rendered a bit irrelevant by a laptop and a virus, for example. Internet shopping killing off out of town big box retail as well.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

You have to wonder these days if "mixed retail, entertainment and leisure park development" is quite the prospect it was in the 90s.

Obviously, I'm no expert and I'm sure there's development opportunities but I'm not sure what would be optimal thing these days.

The "get people back into offices" is entirely to do with just how much was invested in office development over the last few decades rendered a bit irrelevant by a laptop and a virus, for example. Internet shopping killing off out of town big box retail as well.

Bristol City have a great area next to Stadium.

Could be along those lines.