When do we lose the golden ticket?

IslandExile

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

From what I’ve heard I like the sound of CK and I hope he manages to close the deal very quickly. But I’m not sure if we’re not being a little naive if we think he’s putting the fans first. He does seem to care but I would imagine his first priority, understandably, is protecting his investment. Let’s not kid ourselves that he’s proposing to buy the club purely as an act of philanthropy.

This, I've no agenda against anyone who wants to pi$$ money on a club that's got nowt other than debt, A man that comes across as genuine in his determination to buy DCFC, It doesn't make fiscal sense when you're starting on minus £s before any ink is dry on any forms, CK is quoted as saying that trying to buy DCFC has cost in the region of £500k up to press, MA I can understand, He's been in football before, Gary Cook and Stretford have been in football before, If CK manages to get this deal over the line...then great, But!

14 hours ago, Gritstone Tup said:

This is an absolutely terrible situation we find ourselves in. No one can trust MA and even less now that he appears in cohouts with Mickey Mouse. I agree with all you’ve said above Islandexile, I couldn’t be more angry!!

Or he might be in cahoots……?