I LOVE DERBY

BriggRam

I was alive when we won the league in the 70's and had stunningly enjoyable years watching Arthur Cox's 1980's promotion teams. Jim Smith brought us excitement too. But, this seasons captivating and utterly enthralling fight we are seeing is probably the best I have seen, absolutely incredible bond between fans and players and most importantly, players and management. If we actually pull survival off then this could be one of the greatest sporting achievements ever ?

8 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

I was alive when we won the league in the 70's and had stunningly enjoyable years watching Arthur Cox's 1980's promotion teams. Jim Smith brought us excitement too. But, this seasons captivating and utterly enthralling fight we are seeing is probably the best I have seen, absolutely incredible bond between fans and players and most importantly, players and management. If we actually pull survival off then this could be one of the greatest sporting achievements ever ?

I would love it if we stayed up.....but if we don't this will still be 1 of the best years supporting the Rams ???