Maybe some good news at last

B4ev6is

I just seen panel thing we go infront all blocking our takeover could be removed from next week. Which mean if they are the take over could be done and dusted and hopeful roony might be able to bring in players to help our cause and even more so boro and wycombe could be owing us money instead.

Sauce on Derby evening telegrath take a read incase I have miss understood it.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just seen panel thing we go infront all blocking our takeover could be removed from next week. Which mean if they are the take over could be done and dusted and hopeful roony might be able to bring in players to help our cause and even more so boro and wycombe could be owing us money instead.

Nice one mate, fingers crossed for us all

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Deadline day is Monday mate. The best we can hope for is to keep who we have at present. I suspect the loser, either way in the arbitration hearing will appeal. Just hope a full house tomorrow may persuade one of the potential takeover candidates to find an extra few mil down the back of their sofa

2 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

Deadline day is Monday mate. The best we can hope for is to keep who we have at present. I suspect the loser, either way in the arbitration hearing will appeal. Just hope a full house tomorrow may persuade one of the potential takeover candidates to find an extra few mil down the back of their sofa

I don’t think they can appeal 

13 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

I’d resigned myself to this. But it just occurred to me, Are we allowed to sign free agents and loans after deadline day?