The fans are the 12th man.

Bob The Badger

Can you imagine if we were just utterly horrible this season, losing game after game and adrift at the bottom.

Support would drop through the floor.

But because of the backs against the wall, us against the world mentality that the players and Rooney have created, the support has been phenomenal.

I'm jealous.

I wish I wasn't stuck in Cornwall and was going to away games because knowing what it was like in the old third division, these are the games and days when you bond as fans and have the most fun.

I think we'll sell out every away game between now and the end of the season, so if you're able to get tickets, don't hang around.

We're still odds on to go down, but if we do, we'll not go down unnoticed.

I'm not sure if he's allowed to do it, but seeing as nobody has been allocated the number 12 shirt (have they?), Rooney should name the fans as number 12, (like the Seattle Seahawks do) because we could be the 12th man on the pitch. 

Great support people!

6 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Can you imagine if we were just utterly horrible this season, losing game after game and adrift at the bottom.

Support would drop through the floor.

But because of the backs against the wall, us against the world mentality that the players and Rooney have created, the support has been phenomenal.

I'm jealous.

I wish I wasn't stuck in Cornwall and was going to away games because knowing what it was like in the old third division, these are the games and days when you bond as fans and have the most fun.

I think we'll sell out every away game between now and the end of the season, so if you're able to get tickets, don't hang around.

We're still odds on to go down, but if we do, we'll not go down unnoticed.

I'm not sure if he's allowed to do it, but seeing as nobody has been allocated the number 12 shirt (have they?), Rooney should name the fans as number 12, (like the Seattle Seahawks do) because we could be the 12th man on the pitch. 

Great support people!

Totally agree. Last season without fans we struggled. This season with on paper a weaker team and the fans behind them as they are the impossible has become the improbable and even that may change. Even Sky have woken up to us and our appeal having just announced that the Reading match will be shown live.

100%

I do not go anymore, but I watch on RAMSTV and the fans have been nothing short of amazing. What I like is that recently they have focussed on supporting our players as opposed to crap like calling oppo player peados. That must be an amazing environment for the kids to come into.

Reminds me of being away at Palace when we realised we wouldn't get autos under Billy, and for 60 minutes we just chanted "We are Derby, Super Derby" absolute majestic support.

Keep it up and I may even come in from abroad (cough) and get myself amongst you.