A massive win today

B4ev6is

Well I am so pround young rams they stood up and be counted today and such a massive step up in class and Luke plang he was there just to tap in that shot of joswick today he had a descent game and playing in right position. But some of the hit and move football was fanstic to watch but they also showed that can do dirty side of football well. 

And with 7 first team players down with cov 19 but we manage to get the win and keeps our hopes alive to stay up.

Young players will get massive experance from the game that they will learn from but all in all it was a good performance in my eyes.

And now to blackpool fans they joined our fight against efl and they were in good voice I hope they make play offs by stopping forest and boro in there tracks and upset gibson at the same time.

Also blackpool fans who were on here please feel free make comments about the game. 

Your more than welcome back at pp any time.

4 hours ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

yep a welcome 3 points today. one of them were it didnt matter if we played well. just get the win!

some tough games over xmas tho. cardiff next. wba. stoke and reading. id take 2 wins and a draw now

2 wins and a draw….me too ?