Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Is that definitely the case ? Great if so…..250 again then ?

Yeah neither are in the squad.

Against the powerful batting sides like Lancashire, Notts, Brummies, it’s all about early and consistent wickets. We don’t have the firepower to go toe to toe with the bat. Bowling first and it going like it did at Edgbaston is how we win. Always comes with the risk of what happened last night.

29 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah neither are in the squad.

Against the powerful batting sides like Lancashire, Notts, Brummies, it’s all about early and consistent wickets. We don’t have the firepower to go toe to toe with the bat. Bowling first and it going like it did at Edgbaston is how we win. Always comes with the risk of what happened last night.

Might be a wash out???

16 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Is it just me or is the commentator on the live stream pretty clueless, mistakes and confusion reigns….

Hah I like Fletch, he’s pretty honest about the state of his eyesight and the fact he can’t see the numbers on the Derbyshire shirts with them being blue on blue.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Hah I like Fletch, he’s pretty honest about the state of his eyesight and the fact he can’t see the numbers on the Derbyshire shirts with them being blue on blue.

He struggles with numbers of balls in overs too…..agreed about Scrimshaw.

22 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yorkshire thrash Northants to go third. Northants to fifth at the moment, the battering the run rate took last night could be costly ☹️

I couldn't get tickets for the finals last time anyway............................?