Proud ram

MackworthRamIsGod

I feel nothing but pride today, from the moment I hit the A52 bridge to after the final whistle.

I think the most frustrating thing about this whole debacle is that Mel may have finally found a manager that with a bit of backing could have been a success.

Get Bielik back and CKR and we either stay up, or if points deduction is so severe, we go down fighting!

4 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I feel nothing but pride today, from the moment I hit the A52 bridge to after the final whistle.

I think the most frustrating thing about this whole debacle is that Mel may have finally found a manager that with a bit of backing could have been a success.

Get Bielik back and CKR and we either stay up, or if points deduction is so severe, we go down fighting!

Indeed. The fans & the players today demonstrated that Derby County’s soul & spirit is very much alive. Thank goodness we had a home game today because the coming together en masse was cathartic & it helped to be playing Stoke City. 
I also have to say, that as somebody who eschews anything Premier League, and who rolled my eyes when Wayne was first connected with Derby, I’ve become very fond of Wayne Rooney lately. His depth of character has been plain to see. He genuinely cares and brings his total being to what he does. I really hope he sticks with us and leads us through the tumultuous ride ahead and out through the other side. If he doesn’t, somebody else is going to get a very decent rising manager.