I am looking forward to tomorrow now

B4ev6is

22 minutes ago, Miggins said:

In my case it's because I feel excited, happy, anxious and very apprehensive all at the same time. I guess a lot of fans feel the same way. I am looking forward to the first game of the season but not looking forward to it at the same time. So much joy that fans are back in the stadium supporting our team and yet anxious about our prospects. Mixed emotions! Do you feel the same? ?

Yes that’s the the thing about looking forward, you always hope for the best outcome.

3 hours ago, DCFCJim87 said:

Just a reminder we scored 36 goals in 46 games last season. We've lost Waghorn from that attack and signed nobody from an attacking point of view. I'd love to know where people are getting this optimism that we're suddenly going to start winning games or that the first 11 is even half decent. 

I’d argue our first 11 is more than capable of being comfortable mid table this season, it’s when the injuries hit we’ll struggle. Our first 11 has plenty of experience, few young heads and if Colin is fully fit as he was the first half of last season he’ll supply a few goals.