What exactly is pitch international?

DerbyRam!

I'm an overseas supporter with a dcfc subscription to watch the games.

I normally have no issues, but recently quite a few games are selected for "pitch international". So it blocks me from watching as I'm not in the UK.

If I start searching(google) for watch pitch international I find nothing useful, I've checked many many foreign sports channels including in my host country and can't find the Derby game being shown.

Where exactly is pitch international showing our game??

On 10/04/2021 at 14:52, ThePrisoner said:

Pitch International are a rights holder who re-sell the games internationally. It's not a channel or anything.

Here's a list of where the game is showed today internationally: https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3758392/Derby-county-vs-norwich-city/

Re-sell the rights to the games. If the likes of Dazn have the rights but choose not to show the games then the game will still be unavailable in the relevant country/countries 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Re-sell the rights to the games. If the likes of Dazn have the rights but choose not to show the games then the game will still be unavailable in the relevant country/countries 

This. Since the arrival of Rooney many games have been blocked over here, but recently I don't think many have actually been screened. At first I took out a DAZN subscription but now find it cheaper to look for last minute flights, especially as the game isn't available.

Edited by richinspain
I know you will do anyway, but feel free to delete if comments about travelling to dark countries is against site rules

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

This. Since the arrival of Rooney many games have been blocked over here, but recently I don't think many have actually been screened. At first I took out a DAZN subscription but now find it cheaper to look for last minute flights, especially as the game isn't available.

all that covid testing is such a pain though?

17 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Virtual, just like the flights ?

TBF I've given up watching, 2 hours commitment to watching poo which has started to make a mess of the rest of the day.  Probably will give Saturday a go but really this is awful stuff