George Edmundson

Rambalin

On 17/02/2021 at 15:20, Sparkle said:

Never mind if Wycombe go down let’s try to sign him anyway - I loved his effort and aggression in the right ways  

Rather sign Horgan who looks well capable of playing for a team in the middle of this league.  A player who can play out wide and beat a man just the once then put the ball in the danger area. The only player on either side with the cohunes to actually try and play football the other night till Byrne came on.   A novelty that may be affordable as well.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Rather sign Horgan who looks well capable of playing for a team in the middle of this league.  A player who can play out wide and beat a man just the once then put the ball in the danger area. The only player on either side with the cohunes to actually try and play football the other night till Byrne came on.   A novelty that may be affordable as well.

Daryl Horgan is a winger with 11 caps for the Rep of Ireland. But he will be 29 in August, if we were looking for a winger, I would like to think we would go for a younger player.

Thought Edmundson looked good with his driving runs and as others have said, looked Keoghesque at times. I did think we missed Clarke when he came off - he obviously a leader across the back line and organizes it well. Not sure Edmundson or Wiz did that as well as although they did stand up to the pressure. 

Looking forward to seeing how Edmundson gets on and I think he'd be great in a back 3 if we ever revert to that. Not sure I'd put him in over Wiz or Clarke for the time being though.

14 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I did say sign the pair of them originally ?

Archived