Blackpool

Day

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boooooo we spent more than that!, £6m on Earnshaw and Miller, £3.5m on Claude, £1.5m on that long haired poof and £2m on Villa. Get yer money out Holloway otherwise you have no hope.

Boooooo we spent more than that!, £6m on Earnshaw and Miller, £3.5m on Claude, £1.5m on that long haired poof and £2m on Villa. Get yer money out Holloway otherwise you have no hope.

'kin 'ell, we wasted some cash dint we :)

This means nothing to Blackpool though it will make MOTD worth staying up late for (as well as Manish and Claridge yaaaaawwwn).

But they are a side capable of grinding out results against the bottom half teams. Wigan, Bolton et al.

They will have more than 11 points by Christmas, easily.

Our disaster season was a ridiculous season in which none of the players cared. I don't think the record will ever be broken unless teams try to break it.

nope they have a sensible financial plan

YR.

Am I reading this right?

Blackpool are struggling to bring in players because they want too much money? sound familiar?

Blackpool have got a minimum £50 million investment promised, but will not spend any money, sound familiar?

But hold on, wait a minute, feck me with a rag man's trumpet! "They have a sensible financial plan" ??

They coming down faster than a Notts girls nickers!

Behave YR, behave.

Archived