Blackpool

Day

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be fair tho, he's only ever had his paper round money to deal with, you can't expect him to understand finances now leave the boy alone.

No No, come on, enough piss taking about his age.

YR did collect rent for a local landlord.

Sky Sports News understands Bournemouth striker Brett Pitman has rejected the initial offer of personal terms at Blackpool.

Pitman has been holding talks regarding a move to Bloomfield Road after Blackpool saw a reported £600,000 offer accepted by Bournemouth earlier in the week.

Seasiders boss Ian Holloway was hoping to have Pitman in his squad for Saturday's trip to Arsenal, but a deal has yet to be agreed.

The negotiations are expected to continue and Holloway outlined the qualities he expects the 22-year-old to bring to his squad if a deal can be finalised.

Fresh and hungry

"I haven't been involved in the negotiations - I have left that to my chairman ... or whatever his new title is!" said Holloway.

"But I will pleased if it gets done and I think Brett epitomises us - a bunch of people who want to make a name for ourselves.

"I think Brett is fresh and hungry, and wants a chance at a higher level. I believe he can score at any level and I want to give him that opportunity. He plays with style, is a great finisher and has a great technique.

"I don't really care where he started - it is where he is going to that matters.

"I think he will relish this challenge, along with the rest of my lads. You might say it's a leap from League One to the Premier League, but look at Ian Wright.

Amazing what team spirit can do for you, they remind me of Hull when they went up, everyone was against em and that kind of brought them together.

They will get the 11 points easy so I'd like to see em stay up now, it's good for football and makes the Premiership more interesting.

Archived