"We must pick ourselves up and go again"

Cam the Ram

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

The players and coaches might not mean it but I shall dig out my little Rams pin badge and wear it with pride at work.

You know I do think rosenior cares,he really does seem to and at least he has the balls to come out,almost in tears and apologise after each debacle unfolds.

Poor bloke should never have been put in this position though,he's not ready for this sort of responsibility.

Probably would have been ace under Mac and a clean slate straight after the international break but I fear it's too late for him now the team is lost.

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

You know I do think rosenior cares,he really does seem to and at least he has the balls to come out,almost in tears and apologise after each debacle unfolds.

Poor bloke should never have been put in this position though,he's not ready for this sort of responsibility.

Probably would have been ace under Mac and a clean slate straight after the international break but I fear it's too late for him now the team is lost.

The whole “committee” thing was a ****ing stupid idea. Even for three games that was ridiculous. That decision has cost us six points, with possibly another three to follow. 

If they wanted someone in, specifically for those three games, then it should have been Rosenior (who has the badges), or Wassall, who’s done it before.

Having four different mindsets at work, genius. ??

Just now, Alpha said:

I think we just need to stick together and believe we can turn this around. If we stick together and work hard for each other then I truly believe we will score a goal

Whoa. Slow down there. Baby steps. First things first, let’s try getting a few forward passes going. Then maybe the odd shot on goal.

If we do this right, one day, if the stars align, we might get one that bounces off a defender’s @r$e and goes in....?

27 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I think we just need to stick together and believe we can turn this around. If we stick together and work hard for each other then I truly believe we will score a goal

?

The whole squad are in a routine of just being poo. They rock up for work on Monday, probably have a bit of a catch up to see what crazy shenanigans Mel has been up to recently, "yeah, he's got the Mac back for the 48th time. No mate, not as a manager. Ahhh, classic Mel." Have a bit of a kick about and play some table tennis whilst seemingly doing very little work on fitness. One of them is dragged to do a bit of media for Rams TV, "the mood in training is great and we're working hard to put things right." Turn up for the game on Tuesday/Wednesday and surprise, surprise, Wayne and the lads have picked the same players again who've been awful all season. Shock .... they lose and put in another poor performance. One of the players is chosen for media duties (usually Davies if he's playing) and they and the chosen staff member give a passionate interview about how it's unacceptable and the team will put things right. Turn up for training, probably after getting a day off and repeat the cycle.

Archived