No pressure but...Bielik is the key

sage

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If you two seriously think that Bielik being fit would have saved Cocu then it's worth a couple of laughs for sure. Think of all the rest of the team and how they were playing.

But I didn't say it would have saved his job...I said things might have gone differently for him.

You'll find my posts easier to read if you take your Euro 2004 Official Wayne Rooney sunglasses off, Roy! ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Bielik was poor last season on occasion - his interview after the draw at home to Coventry was interesting. I thought he showed a lot of maturity, the disappointment of the equalizer, & appearing to take part of the blame (not closing down the Coventry player) when it was unfortunately one of those things (a brilliant finish) . I think what was clear is that he is simply enjoying  being back playing football. He's a young player, but like Thorne, had to endure a horrible injury. He was upbeat despite our position, & he just seemed grateful to be playing. It's a short career, and ten months is a long time out. I wish him well & let's hope he can avoid going down with any soft muscle injuries as can happen after a long spell out. 

Archived