watching tonight

Woodley Ram

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I'd rather pay my money to Derby than Sky. Plus we get much better commentary etc on there.

Agree with the overall sentiment.

However I got NOW TV for £25 for the month. I get three Derby games, PL games, other EFL games, NFL, cricket etc all included in the package.

It works out better than paying for RamsTV - as good as the service is - for one-off games when I can get a whole month of sports coverage for less than it would cost to watch 3 games on RamsTV.

2 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

Apparently red button streams are available on nowtv but only to month pass holders and only through xbox, PS4, youview box and a small selection of smart tvs. 

That's how I understand it.....doesn't work for day or weekly passes

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Where is it? I can't see it

it's only on certain devices,  scroll down and see if you have bonus streams showing 

4 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

it's only on certain devices,  scroll down and see if you have bonus streams showing 

I don't see it but I've checked on the website and it says on PS4, Xbox 1, youview box and supported smart TVs. I thought it would on phones and tablets too

50 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I'd rather pay my money to Derby than Sky. Plus we get much better commentary etc on there.

I pay for all the other games on rams TV but I have a newborn baby so paying for 7 games a month or more Is expensive so I would rather get a few free a month on sky  and pay for the rest on rams tv

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

I don't see it but I've checked on the website and it says on PS4, Xbox 1, youview box and supported smart TVs. I thought it would on phones and tablets too

yeah apparently phones etc coming next year

Archived